Please print a copy of our PAR-Q (link below) fill it in and return it to us before attending your first class or workshop with us.
If you have decided to increase the amount of physical activity in your life, start by answering the questions in the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire below. For most people physical activity should not pose any problem or hazard, but this questionnaire has been designed to identify the people for whom it would be recommended to seek medical advice before starting. Also this form will aid in the planning a suitable class for you. However, if you have any concerns about your health, please see your doctor before participating.
Stelling Minnis Village Hall
Venue address: CT4 6AD
Description: Vinyasa Flow style yoga with Lilli. Modifications and progressions are offered which makes this class suitable for all abilities.
Stalisfield Village Hall
Venue address: Stalisfield Road, Nr Faversham, Kent. ME13 0JE
Description: Gentle Vinyasa Flow style yoga with Lilli suitable for all abilities.
Advanced booking is essential for all classes via email, call or text to Lilli (all details on our contact page)
- Most classes are designed so that there is something for everyone from the complete beginner to the seasoned practitioner.
- Gentle Flow classes are suitable for everyone, whether you have taken a break from practise and wish to get back on the mat, whether you are recovering from injury or if you simply want to deepen your understanding of correct alignment and breath.
- Vinyasa Flow classes are dynamic, synchronising the pose (asana) with the breath, concentrating on correct alignment. These classes are suitable for those that already have a good foundation of yoga.
- We give hands-on adjustment and modifications to suit you and your abilities.
- Everyone is asked to complete a Pre Activity Readiness Questionnaire here (https://yogakent.co.uk/downloads/parq-form.pdf) prior to their first class with us. No questionnaire, no class. The questionnaire is for yogakent's use only. Any information you provide is strictly confidential.
- We provide mats, blocks and straps but we encourage participants to bring their own mats if they have them.
- The use of props is encouraged during class in order to deepen your practise. The use of bricks, blocks and straps assists in achieving correct alignment through targeting the correct muscles.
- Payment terms; payment is required in advance by cash, cheque or direct bank transfer.
- Cancellation terms; if you find that you are unable to attend class, please remember to cancel your space 24 hours in advance and rearrange an alternative class. Any 'no shows' will NOT get a refund for the missed class.